Planning a trip around Australia with my family - a little overwhelming, exciting, not sure where/how to start.
How am I doing it?
The actually trip, route, destinations
- We decided to head north from the South Coast of NSW.
- I am trying to look at a state at a time.
- Starting with towns we will stay in.
- Then looking where to stay in those towns.
- Looking a day trips from those towns.
- Reading family travel blogs for ideas, visiting tourist information websites, travel websites.
- Love Google Maps.
- A travel budget, weekly/daily costing, accommodation, food, tours, activities.
- Emergency fund, vehicle/caravan, health.
- Keeping up at home, mortgage, insurances, bills
- Caravan and camping shows
- Visiting other family travel blogs, forums, websites.